We are looking for your help designing our next Dancer T-shirt, are you up for the challenge?
For the last several years, IAM has offered a special edition Irish dancer T-shirt in honor of our Day of Irish Dance. Sales of these t-shirts benefit IAM’s Educational Grant Program as well as help to strengthen our local Irish dance community. Last year, we asked for help from the community to develop a design and had a great response to the challenge. Dancer Ava Motl’s striking design was selected! So let’s do it again!
The winner gets a $50 award, a free shirt with their winning design, and a years worth of Bragging rights!!
Deadline for entries is NOVEMBER 15th. All entries must be submitted to Grants@Irishartsmn.org to be considered. Winners will be selected by the IAM board and winners.
CONTEST RULES & Entry
• The contest is open to everyone in the Twin Cities community.
• Designs (hereinafter “designs” or “submissions”) may be submitted by individuals or teams. Unlimited entries are allowed.
• Entries must be original, previously unpublished work, conceptualized and created by entrant(s), and suitable for printing on a standard-sized t-shirt. Designs should be limited to one color.
• Designs may be submitted as computer files or paper and pencil drawings.
• By entering this contest, each entrant or the parent(s) or legal guardian(s) of each entrant irrevocably assigns and transfers to Irish Arts Minnesota (IAM) any and all right, title, and interest to the design (and all material embodied therein), including, without limitation, all copyrights and rights of publicity, and IAM shall be the perpetual and exclusive owner of design.
• IAM may use, distribute, reproduce, modify, adapt, reformat, translate, or otherwise utilize in any manner the original or altered versions of the design or likeness at any time in the future along with the entrant’s name, and biographical information in connection with the contest, in any and all media or distribution mode now or hereafter known, throughout the world, without the need for any further consent and without any compensation.
• Designs must not violate U.S. copyright law and not feature or focus on any material owned or controlled by third parties (including third party copyrighted or trademarked material). For example, do not use any copyrighted images and do not use brands/logos.
• Designs must not be or contain any content that is or may be perceived as, violent, immoral, defamatory, derogatory, offensive, illegal, obscene, dangerous, unsafe, or similarly inappropriate, or that represents Irish Arts Minnesota or Irish heritage in a negative way.
• Each design must be submitted with the Submission Form, including entrant’s full name, hometown, age (if a youth), dance school or group, and title of design. A list of all participant names involved in the design must be provided on the Submission Form.
• All entrants involved in the design and the parent(s) or legal guardian(s) of each entrant under the age of 18 must sign the Consent/Release Form -Waiver for Entrant in Contest before the design will be accepted into the contest and be eligible to receive a recognition or prize.
• Winning design will receive $50 and a t-shirt with the new design.
Please complete the entry form below and email back to : Grants@Irishartsmn.org by 11:59 on November 15th